2020 Nordic Breakfast Panel | 12 November 2020
9 November 2020
Lincoln International and Hannes Snellman invite you to attend their webinar, 2020 Nordic Breakfast Panel.
Connect with us virtually on Thursday, November 12, 2020 to learn about market trends in the Nordics.
Welcome remarks and a short keynote address will begin at 9:00 AM, followed by panel discussion at 9:15 AM. If you are interested to join the webinar, please contact Josefine Möllersten (email@example.com).
- Michael Gentili, Head of Financing, FSN
- Björn Nyman, Head of Special Credits Management, SEB
- Martin Torell, Partner, Ture Invest
- Magnus Lindquist, Co-Managing Partner, Cordet
The webinar will be moderated by Fredrik Olsson, Managing Partner at Hannes Snellman.
Topics will include:
- Commercial priorities for borrowers and lenders in the Nordics in 2020
- Contrasts with previous market disruptions and recovery
- Differences between bank and credit fund behaviour during the crisis
- The future of the financing landscape in the Nordics – where are we heading?