Breakfast Seminar | Modern Dispute Resolution | 1 October 2019
19 September 2019
We are arranging Modern Dispute Resolution seminar on Tuesday 1 October 2019 at 9:00-10:15 am at our Helsinki office. The seminar will begin with breakfast, which will be served at 8:30 a.m.
At the seminar, we will address the opportunities offered by third party funding, the recent trends and developments in alternative dispute resolution and their impact on dispute resolution strategies, as well as the possibilities offered by technology.
The speakers, Specialist Partner Markus Manninen and Senior Associate Helen Lehto, will be sharing their recent views and experiences from a practical point of view e.g. on the following topics:
- Who are the key third party funders in the Nordic market?
- Is third party funding only for insolvent companies?
- Is artificial intelligence revolutionising dispute resolution?
- How can technology assist in early phases of a dispute?
- Why and when to embark on mediation?
If you are interested to join the seminar, please contact Heidi Heinänen (email@example.com) on 25 September at the latest.