Annika works as an associate in the IP & Tech Team, focusing on public procurement. She advises clients on all stages of public procurement procedures. Annika has gained extensive experience in supervising the compliance of public procurement procedures, especially contract amendments and direct awards, with the public procurement legislation.
Annika holds a Master of Laws degree. During her studies, Annika spent one semester studying data protection and intellectual property law at the Leibniz University of Hannover in Germany. Prior to joining Hannes Snellman, Annika worked as a specialist at the Finnish Competition and Consumer Authority.
Memberships and Positions of Trust
- Member of the Finnish Public Procurement Association
Education and Professional Background
- Associate, Hannes Snellman, 2021–
- Master of Laws, University of Lapland, 2021
- Specialist, Supervision of Public Procurement, Finnish Competition and Consumer Authority, 2020–2021
- Associate Trainee, Competition & Procurement, Hannes Snellman, 2020
- Associate Trainee, Public Procurement, HPP Attorneys Ltd, 2020
- Trainee, Supervision of Public Procurement, Finnish Competition and Consumer Authority, 2019
- Legal studies, Leibniz University of Hannover, 2018