Emmi advises clients on complex industrial construction, energy, and infrastructure projects and on matters relating to real estate transactions.
Prior to joining Hannes Snellman, Emmi worked as an associate at an international law firm, where she specialised in real estate transactions and development projects and advised clients on matters of general corporate, commercial, and contract law.
Veolia Services Suomi Oy, Metsä Fibre
Veolia Services Suomi Oy’s project to build a crude methanol processing plant in connection with Metsä Fibre's Äänekoski bioproduct mill plant in Äänekoski
Value not public
Counsel to Veolia Services Suomi Oy
Enersense International Oyj, Megatuuli Oy
Enersense International Oyj, a provider of zero-emission energy solutions, has signed an agreement on acquiring shares of the onshore wind farm developer Megatuuli Oy.
EUR 18.5 million
Counsel to Enersense International
Acted as counsel to OX2 in respect of the construction contracts for full grid and balance of plant (including transmission lines, balance of plant works, substations and transformers) in respect of a 455 MW wind farm in Lestijärvi, Finland. Once operational, the wind farm will be the largest in Finland.
Memberships and Positions of Trust
- Member of the Finnish Bar Association
- Member of the Association of Finnish Lawyers
- Member of Young Arbitration Club Finland (YACF)
Education and Professional Background
- Associate, Hannes Snellman, 2021
- Associate, Bird & Bird Attorneys Ltd, 2018–2021
- Master of Laws, University of Turku, 2018
- Trainee and Trainee Associate, Bird & Bird Attorneys Ltd, 2017–2018
- Legal Trainee, Senate Properties, 2017
- Senior Trainee, Castrén & Snellman Attorneys Ltd, 2017
- Legal Assistant, Savings Bank Kalanti-Pyhäranta-Uusikaupunki, 2015–2016
- Assistant Legal Counsel, Lakiasiaintoimisto Päivi Nuutila, 2014–2016
- Trainee, Laakso Laaksonen Vuorenvirta Attorneys-at-Law Ltd, 2012