Ida advises clients on fund formation, fund restructuring, co-investment and fund investment related matters. Additionally, Ida advises clients on mergers and acquisitions, as well as general corporate, commercial and contract law, and in relation to financing arrangements.
In addition to her legal degree, Ida holds a Master of Science degree in Economics and Business Administration (Finance) from Hanken School of Economics. During her studies, Ida spent a semester studying international business and Chinese at National Taiwan University in Taipei, Taiwan.
Counsel to DevCo in the establishment of a €180m investment fund structure, 2019
Sentica Partners (Seller), Adelis Equity Partners (Buyer), Ropo Capital (Target)
Sale of Ropo Capital
Value not public
Counsel to Sentica Partners
Rights issue in Glaston Corporation
EUR 34 million
Counsel to Glaston Corporation
Regular advice to Finnish institutional investors in relation to fund investment and co-investment related matters.
Regular advice to Finnish fund managers in relation to fund administration and general fund contractual matters.
Education and Professional Background
- Senior Associate, Hannes Snellman, 2020
- Associate, Hannes Snellman, 2016
- Secondment, eQ Asset Management Ltd, May 2017-April 2018
- Master of Laws, University of Helsinki, 2016
- Thesis Trainee, Hannes Snellman, 2015
- Associate Trainee, Hannes Snellman, 2015
- Bachelor of Science in Economics and Business Administration (Finance), Hanken School of Economics, 2015
- Studies at National Taiwan University, Taiwan, 2014
- Legal Trainee, Finnvera plc, summers of 2013 - 2015
- Legal Trainee, Peltonen LMR, 2013 - 2014