Johanna works in the Dispute Resolution group. She advises clients mainly in the field of general contract law disputes and assists in advocating commercial cases before state courts and arbitral tribunals.
During her studies, Johanna spent one semester studying law at the LUISS Guido Carli University in Rome.
Represented the client against a contractor in an arbitration over an industrial installation agreement.
Represented a Nordic company against a Central European counterpart in a multimillion-euro SCC arbitration.
Memberships and Positions of Trust
- Secretary of the Disciplinary Committee of the Football Association of Finland (2021-)
Education and Professional Background
- Associate Lawyer, Hannes Snellman, 2021
- Master of Laws, University of Helsinki, 2021
- Associate Trainee, Roschier Attorneys Ltd, 2020
- LUISS Guido Carli University, Italy, 2019
- Legal Trainee, Transcendent Group, 2017-2019