Rauli advises clients mainly in the fields of real estate transactions and development projects.
Prior to joining Hannes Snellman, Rauli worked as a legal counsel for an industry association. During his legal studies, Rauli worked for the Finnish Competition and Consumer Authority and the City of Turku. Before pursuing a career in law, Rauli graduated as a master of arts majoring in history and worked for several years as a managing director in a small association.
LähiTapiola Yhteiskuntakiinteistöt Suomi Ky, Espoo Hospital
Counsel to LähiTapiola Yhteiskuntakiinteistöt Suomi Ky in the acquisition of Espoo Hospital.
EUR 300 million
Counsel to LähiTapiola Yhteiskuntakiinteistöt Suomi Ky
Aktiivitilat (Buyer), OP-Henkivakuutus Oy (Seller), Two industrial properties (Targets)
OP-Henkivakuutus Oy's sale of two industrial properties located in Kerava and Tampere to Aktiivitilat
Value not public
Counsel to OP-Henkivakuutus Oy
Counsel to PATRIZIA AG in the acquisition of 24-storey T7 residential tower, the fourth tower to be constructed by SRV in the Kalasatama district of Helsinki on top of the REDI Shopping Centre.
EUR 101 million
Counsel to PATRIZIA AG
Interior Invest Ab
Counsel to Oy Interior Invest Ab in the sale of a modern logistics centre in Tuusula in the Helsinki region
Value not public
Counsel to Oy Interior Invest Ab
Memberships and Positions of Trust
- Member of the Association of Finnish Lawyers
- Vice Chair of the Board, Universtas Oy
Education and Professional Background
- Associate Lawyer, Hannes Snellman, 2021–
- Senior Advisor, Legal Counsel, Pharma Industry Finland, 2021
- Master of Laws, University of Turku, 2021
- Administrative lawyer trainee, Finnish Competition and Consumer Authority, 2020–2021
- Lawyer trainee, City of Turku, 2020
- Secretary General, Student Union of the University of Turku, 2015–2019
- Specialist Vocational Qualification in Leadership and Business Management, Rastor Oy, 2019
- Master of Arts, University of Turku, 2016