Saara is part of the Dispute Resolution team and works mainly with matters relating to commercial disputes. She assists clients with advice on general contract law and commercial risk assessments, and acts as counsel in domestic and international arbitration as well as domestic commercial litigation.
Saara also advises on public procurement matters, having experience of complex public procurement projects in the public transport sector. She represents clients in court proceedings relating to public procurement, both in review procedures before the administrative courts and in litigation before the general courts.
In addition, Saara has worked with corporate sustainability, advising and giving lectures on bribery, anti-corruption and compliance matters.
Aker BP ASA, Lundin Energy AB
Combination of the oil and gas businesses of Aker BP ASA and Lundin Energy AB
SEK 100.17 billion
Counsel to Aker BP ASA
- "Saara Ludvigsen is a strong adviser.", Public Procurement, Legal 500, 2020
Memberships and Positions of Trust
- Swedish Bar Association, 2019
- Board member of the National Association of Finns in Sweden (RSKL), 2015
Education and Professional Background
- Senior Associate, Hannes Snellman, Stockholm, 2020
- Associate, Hannes Snellman, Stockholm, 2016
- Trained on the Bench, District Court of Stockholm, 2014-2016
- Master of Laws, Stockholm University, 2014
- Legal Trainee, Bombardier Transportation Sweden AB, 2012-2014
- Studies in Law, University of Helsinki, 2011