Sofi advises clients on mergers and acquisitions and on capital markets, corporate, commercial, and contract law.
She joined the firm as an associate trainee in 2020 and was appointed as an associate lawyer upon her graduation.
Prior to her graduation, Sofi spent one semester studying law at the University of Zürich in Switzerland.
Hannes Snellman acted as lead counsel to Valmet, a leading global developer and supplier of process technologies, automation, and services for the pulp, paper, and energy industries, in its merger with Neles, one of the leading providers of mission-critical flow control solutions and services for process industries in Finland.
The combined value of the merging companies is approximately EUR 7 billion.
Lead counsel to Valmet
Virala Acquisition Company Plc
Hannes Snellman acted as legal counsel to Virala Acquisition Company Plc on its IPO and the listing of its Class C shares on the SPAC segment of the regulated market of Nasdaq Helsinki
EUR 107.5 million
Counsel to Virala Acquisition Company Plc
Education and Professional Background
- Associate, Hannes Snellman, 2021–
- Master of Laws, University of Helsinki, 2021
- Thesis Trainee, Hannes Snellman, 2021
- Associate Trainee, Hannes Snellman, 2020
- Associate Trainee, Roschier Attorneys Ltd., 2020
- University of Zürich, Switzerland, 2019
- Legal Trainee, Ernst & Young Oy, 2018–2019