Sofia advises our clients in the field of taxation, with a particular focus on transactions and tax litigation processes.
Sofia joined the firm as an associate in 2021. Prior to joining Hannes Snellman, Sofia worked as a manager at PwC.
Basware Corporation (target), a consortium consisting of Accel-KKR, Long Path Partners, and Briarwood Chase Management (buyer)
Counsel to the offeror consortium of Accel-KKR, Long Path Partners, and Briarwood Chase Management in the tender offer for all outstanding securities in Basware Corporation.
EUR 620 million
Counsel to the consortium
Orange Capital Partners and another global investor (Buyers), Morgan Stanley (Seller)
Orange Capital Partners' and another global investor's acquisition of a residential portfolio with 37 assets and 1,900 apartments from Morgan Stanley
Value not public
Counsel to Orange Capital Partners and another global investor
Education and Professional Background
- Associate, Hannes Snellman, 2021–
- Manager, PricewaterhouseCoopers Oy, 2021
- Senior Associate, PricewaterhouseCoopers Oy, 2019–2021
- Associate, PricewaterhouseCoopers Oy, 2018–2019
- Master of Laws, University of Turku, 2018
- Tax Trainee, PricewaterhouseCoopers Oy, 2017–2018