Susanna advises clients in the field of M&A and private equity transactions. Susanna also advises clients in general corporate, commercial, and contract law matters.
Prior to joining Hannes Snellman, Susanna worked as a legal counsel at EY. She has several years of experience in both domestic and cross-border M&A transactions.
Lassila & Tikanoja plc (JV shareholder), Neova Oy (JV shareholder), L&T Biowatti Oy (joint venture company)
Counsel to Lassila & Tikanoja plc, a service company that is putting the circular economy into practice, in creating a joint venture with Neova Oy consolidating the parties’ energy wood businesses in Finland and Estonia. The joint venture’s turnover is approximately EUR 100 million and it employs approximately 100 employees.
Legal counsel to L&T plc
Tosibox Oy, Nexit Ventures and its partner 3TS Capital Partners
Counsel to Tosibox Oy, a provider of operational technology networking platforms for enterprises and organisations, in raising new equity funding from Nexit Ventures and its partner 3TS Capital Partners.
EUR 5 million
Counsel to Tosibox Oy
Castellum, Kielo, Blackstone Tactical Opportunities, Brunswick Real Estate.
Hannes Snellman acted as counsel to Castellum in its acquisition of property company Kielo from Blackstone Tactical Opportunities and Brunswick Real Estate.
EUR 640 million
Counsel to Castellum
Memberships and Positions of Trust
- Member of the Association of Finnish Lawyers
- Legal committee of the Finnish Venture Capital Association (FVCA)
- Member of the Young Lawyers’ Association
- Member of the Finnish Bar Association
Education and Professional Background
- Senior Associate, Hannes Snellman, 2020–
- Legal Counsel, Ernst & Young Oy, 2015–2020
- Secondment, Technopolis Plc, 2018
- Master of Laws, University of Helsinki, 2015